Monday, May 7, 2007

24: Explosive Results

On one side of an exploded building.

Gloria: What you do is call in a bomb threat as a tiddly-wink diversion. You stand not to far from where you called it. You watch as the swat team comes in. Swoops in.

DR: And?

Gloria: Then when they’re all inside. You press detonate!

DR: Excellent.

Gloria: Then the police will come and the others too, the fat ones, the skinny ones, and all the dumb ones who love spectacle and while they sit fat on their arses watching, we go commit a larger crime. Get me, pookie?

DR: Of course.

On the other side of the exploded building amidst chaos.

Annie: When is this nightmare going to end? When?

Jonathan: When we’re dead or when Gloria gets what she wants.

Trevor: Can’t we kill her?

Jonathan: I tried once. She’s like a ghost.

Annie: We need to know her weakness. But what about the movie reels?

Trevor: What about them?

Annie: Weren’t they in there?

Trevor: No, my friend Corey has them.

Annie: Don’t speak that out loud. Oh no there’s, Robert. We have to go.

Jonathan: We’ll have to go to Curtis Falco, he’s a trusted friend. I’ll take you to him now. He is kind of the leader of us.

Trevor: Nobody is the leader of me. God I just want to relax and read a book.

Jonathan: We can’t relax now.

Suddenly Trevor goes into violent spasms and disappears into thin air.

Annie: TREVOR!

On the other side of the building. Robert comes crawling from the flames.

Robert: They got their ropes untied and locked me in a closet.

Gloria: I was worried, toodles, that you were dead.

Robert: You don’t look very worried.

DR: Shhhh. Gloria is very tired. She just tried her first incantation since breaking into the magic wing.

Gloria: If it worked right, ma cherie Trevor should be back at FEMJINA INC. in the lab.

Robert: What did you say?

Gloria: Bibbity-Booobity-Bome. Make the boy in question go to his rightful home.
And then I do the secret move and it should work.

A dance competition. Alisa is being cheered off the stage. Roses, Flowers, and Chocolates are being tossed to her. Her Mom runs up and hugs her. Then she speaks to the audience.

Mom: I just want to say my daughter has worked so hard on this routine. Thank you for bringing us here in this competition.

Spectator: Your daughter is hot!

Spec. 2: So are you!

Mom: (blushes) Thank you.

Spec 3: Show us your titties!

Mom: I don’t think that’ll be happening today. Margaret and I are very tired. Aren’t you Margaret?

Alisa: Yes, I am, but thank you for all our support.

The crowd goes wild. Amidst the cheering, this follows somewhat overlapping:

Spec: You’re awesome!

Spec 3: Margaret, you’re magical. Awesome. Spectacular

Spec 5: I wanna dance like you. Do you teach lessons?

Mom: Margaret and I are thinking of opening our own studio. But I assure you it’s not magic. It’s. . .

In the center of the stage, Trevor reappears in front of the whole crowd. Dead silence for a second and then an uproar.

Mom: The hell with it. It’s magic. (to Alisa, quietly) We have to get him out of here.

No comments: